Emotional Intelligence for Excellence in Personal & Professional Life
Please fill following information
Emotional Intelligence is a set of aptitudes which determine how well we handle ourselves in life, how well we are able to understand ourselves and get along with others. According to the World Economic Forum, Emotional Intelligence is one of the top 10 skills people will need in 2020s. It is important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head – it is the unique intersection of both. It contributes significantly to performance, engagement and growth. By completing this training, one will get an understanding of the skills and how to develop strong relationships with colleagues, managers and clients as well as reduce conflict for higher engagement and productivity. Besides these, they will get an understanding of how to motivate themselves, inspire the people around them, maintain sanity in their relationships and live a happy healthy lifestyle which is crucial to achieve personal effectiveness.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to,
- Discover concrete techniques for raising their own Emotional Intelligence.
- Become more self-aware so that they can identify triggers which may ruin their performance.
- Express more resilient responses towards challenges, pressure and high demand.
- Acquire skills to manage themselves and improve their relationships with others.
- Develop skills to increase communication between team members or teams.
- Determine emotional intelligence goals for moving forward with an action plan
This training is for those who are involved in Leadership, Management, Sales, Education, Entrepreneurship, Business and other professionals who has to continuously communicate with other people around them. This Emotional Intelligence training can highly benefit them to build stronger relationship for enhancement in professional and personal life.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence:
Why Emotional Intelligence is important for us and how it differs from the traditional intelligence model, key components of emotional intelligence.
- Emotional Intelligence in Workplace:
Why Emotional Intelligence matters in the workplace, revealing an EI-based theory for performance, assessing own EQ.
- Resolving The Self-mystery:
Understanding the triggers and hijacks, using senses to make senses about our feelings correctly.
- Mindset Intervention:
Understanding the human brain, rethinking about stress, reclaiming stress-reaction time.
- The Social Arts:
Resolving the difference between listening and active-listening, developing empathy, applying the platinum rules.
- Managing Relationships:
Understanding the communication patterns, finding the traps in our day-to-day life responses, communicating clearly to make authentic connections,
- Reg. Ends 25 May, 2023
- Start Date 26 May, 2023
- End Date 27 May, 2023
- Class Schedule 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
- Total Hours 16 Hours
- Venue Title ECDL Classroom
- Venue Address Cemex Shimul Trade Center, Flat: 4/A, Kha 86/1, 87, 87/1, Kuril, Dhaka