Social Compliance & QHSE Management in RMG Industry
Please fill following information
Social Compliance & QHSE professionals need proper knowledge, guidelines and management ability for maintaining the standard of the safe working condition, ensuring safety of workforce, managing natural resources and optimizing organization performance. Upgradation of knowledge, skill of new and existing social compliance, administrative and QHSE professional are necessary along with regular update of all social assessment, certification process, and code of conduct implementation. Considering the situation ECDL has come forward to enhance the knowledge of social compliance related issues for the executives, managers, merchandisers, quality personnel and owners of apparel industry by providing training on social compliance and QHSE.
Objectives of the course:
- The participants will obtain updated knowledge of Social Compliance and (Quality Health Safety & Environment) QHSE standards, operations and management.
- Social Compliance QHSE professional, Brands & Buyer representatives, third party auditors will obtain knowledge for being top class performer.
- The participants will be able to face social code of conduct and certification audit.
- The participants will be able to handle their job more effectively.
- The factory owners, merchandisers and buying house business owners can update their costing techniques.
Who should participate in the workshop?
- Anyone wants to about social compliance
- Those who works in RMG sector.
Introduction to Social Compliance & QHSE
Definition of Social Compliance & QHSE
Requirements of Social Compliance & QHSE
Brands’, Third Party, Development Organization/NGO, Workers Federation and Apparel Industry’s aspect towards Social Compliance & QHSE
Components of Code of Conduct (CoC)
Social Compliance & QHSE: Practice Areas
Policy Procedure & Law Requirements
License & Approvals
Workers Classification and their Employment Condition
Working Hours & Overtime
Leave & Holiday
Minimum Wage, Payment & Deduction
Welfare, Gratuity, Provident Fund
Disciplinary Action Procedure
Health & Safety
Building, Electrical & Fire Safety
Quality management System
Environmental Management System
Social Compliance & QHSE Practice: Required Laws & Regulation
Bangladesh Labor Act 2006 (Amendment 2018)
Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015
Fire Prevention & Protection Act 2003
Environmental Conversation Act 1995
Environmental Conversation Rules 1997
Auditing Procedure: Social Code of Conduct, and Certification
SA 8000, WRAP
BSCI, SEDEX, ETI
ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001
Chemical Management System
Buyers Code of Conduct
Audit Management: Social Code of Conduct, and Certification
Social Compliance Audit Management
Certification Audit Management
Brands & Code of Conduct Audit Management
ACCORD & ALLIANCE Audit Management
Certification & Assessment Update
Manufacturing Unit / Factory’s Preparedness for audit & certification
Sensitivity Issues of Social Compliance & QHSE Management
Owners Expectation vs. Reality
Professional’s Expectation vs. Reality
Ethical Practice vs. Reality
Necessary Preparedness: Training & Development
- Reg. Ends 22 October, 2022
- Start Date 23 October, 2022
- End Date 23 October, 2022
- Duration 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Class Schedule 10:00AM To 6:00PM
- Total Hours 8 Hours
- Venue Title TBA